Dr. LEE Tin Yun, Philip
Lecturer (Department of Economics and Finanace)
Academic and Professional Qualifications
- PhD in Management of Information Systems, The University of Hong Kong
- MSc, Computer Science, The University of Hong Kong.
- MSc, Public Policy and Administration, London School of Economics and Political Science.
- BBA (Hons) The University of Hong Kong.
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Mixed-motivational Systems and VR
- Retail Channel Integration
- Fundamentals of FinTech Computing
- Blockchain for Business
- Data Analytics for Marketing
- Lee, P. T. Y., E, F. & Chau, M. (2022). Defining Online to Offline (O2O): A Systematic Approach to Defining an Emerging Business Model. Internet Research. Available at https://doi.org/10.1108/INTR-10-2020-0563. (ABDC Ranking: A; Chartered ABS: 3; Scopus 2021: 10.1)
- Lee, P. T. Y., Lui, R. W. C., Chau, M., & Tsin, B. H. Y. (2022). Exploring the effects of different achievement goals on contributor participation in crowdsourcing. Information Technology and People. Available at https://doi.org/10.1108/ITP-08-2020-0583. (ABDC Ranking: A; Chartered ABS: 3; Scopus 2021: 6.6)
- Lee, P. T. Y., Chau, M., & Lui, R. W. C. (2021). The role of attitude toward challenge in serious game design. Journal of Computer Information Systems, 1-12. Available at https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/08874417.2019.1692258. (ABDC Ranking: A; Scopus 2020: 5.0)
- Lee, P. T. Y., Lui, R. W. C., & Chau, M. (2019). How does competition help future learning in serious games? An exploratory study in learning search engine optimization. Journal of Information Systems Education, 30(3), 167-177. Available at http://jise.org/Volume30/n3/JISEv30n3p167.html. (Awards: Best Paper Runner up 2019)
- 2022 - Now – IT Honorary Advisor, Hong Kong Doctors Union
Research Grants and Funding Projects
- 2021 - 2024 – Co-Investigator, Quality Enhancement Support Scheme (QESS) – Development of real-time cooperative VR multi-CAVE systems for collaborative and team learning (Funding Amount: HKD 8,770,761)